Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Back!

Well it's been over a year since i have blogged and its time i started again. For those who read my previous blog (KK Output) the reason im keeping it alive is that it reminds me of my interests and how they change over the year. Or how they dont change every year.
Well my new blogs are gonna be intented to cover things im currently doing or involved in.
Blogs on How-To's regarding automotive repair, upgrading, aftermarket installing that i have learned in the last few years. I think its important to share so everyone is the wiser when buying new cars, parts, or having service done. I'll share to the best of my experience on how much the average customer is paying and over-paying. I will provide pictures, diagrams, videos, and possible hand drawn pictures covering what comes to mind!

Automotives is not my only hobby, i plan to post information regarding Home Theatre systems and the do-it yourselfer who wants a system without paying to much.

Computers/Laptop may be my specalty at this point and i will share what i can. Information on small repairs, and maintainance to full build's and what type of system to build.

Well here we go!

No comments: