Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lets Start It Off!

Khurrum Khan.
well I'm definitely new to blog spot, i guess this is just a way to post stuff about me and things i like, im really not sure who is going to read this...i mean u need a really large attention span so keep up with me. i can seriously rant and rave for a long time.lol i said rant and rave...just ask Bex. well this is probably not going to be your typical blog, for one thing i have terrible grammar
and spelling and for another I'm just typing for the hell of it. I can imagine that i don't have a very creative blog yet, the black template is probably one of the most common ones out there...but soon enough it shall be different, then you'll see.. k if you've read all that i wrote so far you seriously need a pat on the back, and a better hobby than reading random ppl's blogs, but seriously if ur still with me, please comment on something. anything really would do.
About ME
well my full name is Mohammed Khurrum Sami Khan..lol i no eh? I'm 16 and i go to Jasper Place High School, gr 11. you'll find out more about me as we go along...if Ur still with me that is...
BTW my msn is khurrum10_kk@hotmail.com. just add me, n we'll chat. some of you are probably thinking that I'm kinda stupid to give out my information like that but really what the hell are you going to do with my email,name, and school info. i would love to see someone hack this email...its fool proof..and my name means nothing because u can Google me all you want, my online pixs are totally hidden.lol and my school info!? come one...
LMAO= God Bless Spellcheck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG KHURUM!!!!